We all know that Apple devices can easily connect to the Airpods without much effort, which happens because of Apple’s H1 or W1 chip. They also announce that you can pair these earphones with different devices via Bluetooth, such as Lenovo, Dell, etc.
Connecting your Airpods with mac or other Apple devices will take a minimum of thirty seconds, but if you connect with Windows or Android devices, it will take less than a minute. The process is simple and easy, and if you still have no knowledge about these devices, you can do it.
If you also have some queries like other users, for example, can I connect my Airpods with other laptops rather than macOS, or how can I connect my Airpods with other devices? Don’t worry; you will find all the answers you are looking for after reading this article.
Also Read: How Long do Laptop Last
How Can You Connect Your Airpods with the Windows 11 Laptop?
You can connect your Airpods with the Windows 11 laptop via Bluetooth, and the process to pair both devices are simple. Make sure to charge your earphone as well as your computer. Here I have explained it in a simple way so that anyone can understand.
- First, search “Settings” and then open it.
- There you will see a “Bluetooth and devices” option; click on it.
- Now you will see an “Add device” option tap on it.
- A new window will appear; you must choose the “Bluetooth” option.
- After that, you will see the Airpods or Airpods Pro option click on either one of the options to pair with both devices. If the pair is completed, you will notice that on the Airpods case green light will change to white light.
- Now click on the “Done” option.
- After that, a new window will pop up on your display, saying, “your device is ready to go.”
Also Read: Is Apple A Good Brand?
How Can You Connect Your Airpods with the Windows 10 Laptop?
You can connect your Airpods with a Windows 10 laptop via Bluetooth. The process of connecting the Airpods is kind of similar to connecting with a Bluetooth speaker or other similar devices. If you don’t know how to connect Airpods with the laptop, follow a few simple steps I mention below.
- Before going any further details, make sure your Airpods should be on.
- First, go to the “Settings” there; you will find a “Devices” option click on it.
- Now you can see a “Bluetooth and Other devices” option tap on it.
- You can see the “Add Bluetooth or other devices” option; click on it.
- Now, an “Add a device” window will pop up on your display; you have to select the “Bluetooth” option.
- Now you can see an Airpods option; click on it to pair with the Windows 10 laptop.
- After completing all these steps, check the apple case; you will notice the Setup button light will change from green to white, it the means pairing is completed.
- Now click on the “Done” option.
How Can You Connect Your Airpods with the Windows 8 Laptop?
The process is simple if you want to connect your Airpods with a Windows 8 laptop via Bluetooth. Before pairing both devices, turn on your Windows 8 laptop Bluetooth and earphones. If you don’t know how to pair both devices, follow the process mentioned below.
- First, you should open the “Control Panel.”
- There you will find a “Device” option tap on it.
- On the left side, click on the “Bluetooth tab.”
- After that, you will see an “Airpods” option will appear to click on it to pair with the device.
- You can play music or make calls when your device is paired.
How Can You Connect Your Airpods with the Windows 7 Laptop?
If you want to pair your Airpods with the Windows 7 laptop via Bluetooth, the process differs slightly from Windows 8, 10, or 11. Make sure to enable your Windows 7 Bluetooth and earphones. Here you don’t need to set microphones like in previous windows because it is set automatically by default.
- You should open the “Control Panel.”
- After that, search the “Hardware and Sound” option, then tap on it.
- There you will find a “Device and Printers” option; click on it.
- You will find an “Add a device tab” and click on it.
- A new window will pop up on your display; there, you can see Airpods options; tap on it.
- After completing, all these steps, tap on the “Next” button.
- Now your Windows 7 laptop is connected to the earphones. Don’t you think the process is simple and anyone can do it?
In this article, we discussed how you could connect your Airpods with a Windows laptop, and the process to pair both devices is simple, so anyone can easily do it. Still, if you have any queries, then feel free to tell us in the comment section.